It sold in Japan,Thailand,Vietnam,USA,Uganda,New Zealand,Bulgaria etc.Now very popular drying technology in China.
1) Working Principles
High frequency generator heating principle
HF generator is the core of dielectric heating equipment. It applies three phase alternating current to form frequency oscillation electric field .Under this high frequency electric field, the molecules like water .glue or PVC will be polarized and form two poles. The electric field will change pole rapidly meanwhile all the molecules will also move in very high speed. The friction and impact among molecules can make material get heated in short time. Then the water will be vaporized, glue becomes solid and PVC gets softened rapidly.
The drying principle
High vacuum timber dryer adopts high frequency drying, inside and outside of wood timber is heated at same time, uniform heating, high speed drying, short time and good quality, which can keep the timber nature color, meanwhile, the timber is aerated under the vacuum environment, non-cracking, especially applied for the thick and hard precious wood, wet wood.
temperature and accuracy testingadopts optical fiber testing, it is effectively avoid High frequency interfering measuring instrument.
It adopts weight method and Kiln moisture meter, which can test moisture rate online
The container is handled by professional chemical anticorrosion, no rustiness, so that save the container maintenance and avoid pollute the timber
2) Applications of DXHF vacuum dryer
Normal solid wood;
Rose wood,hard wood, verawood,red sandalwood, large square beams etc.;
Thin plane cutting board,peeling veneer floor
Advantages of High frequency vacuum wood dryer
1. Heating fast and uniformly, fast drying(:more than10 times faster than conventional steam dryer);
2. Saving labor, cost and drying time;
3. Full-automatic, easy to control and operate; flexible and simple;
4. High outturn percentage, no crack, no deformation;
5. Environmental protection;
6. New square design tank increase the availability of the inner space;
7. Bacteria and worm killing, high outturn percentage ;